The Lonavala Project - Our Dream Project
We have a dream in our hearts and we are going to fulfill it as we are sure that a beautiful and healthy tomorrow will rise from it. Our dream is to set up our own centre at Lonavala which will also be our base and this will be set up to conduct residential and long term courses. The proposed project site comprises of approximately 5 acres (20300 sq ft) located at Apti village, Maval district which is ten kilometers from Lonavala which is a popular hill station about 130 kilometers from Mumbai. Click Here to download the Project Report (5.17 MB).
What Our Dream Has in Store – Our Aims
· To create a world class centre for homeopathic education, research and clinical work.
· Homeopathic Research and Charities plans to have an in-patient hospital and health care centre, where several kinds of holistic healing will be used in tandem with Homeopathy.
· Special courses and seminars will be conducted for the students and practitioners.
· Fully residential, cost effective courses will be available year round and this will be a salient feature of the centre.
· Other natural health sciences like yoga, meditation, music and naturopathy will be incorporated in the treatments.
· There is a plan to grow selectively certain plants for observations and research.
· Clinical training under world renowned homeopaths, live cases, discussions and analysis and remedy selection, follow up assessment in the indoor patient department will be done on regular basis.
The centre would have the following facilities:
· Accommodation for 150 people at a time.
· Two well equipped auditoriums that can seat 500 people.
· Audio-visual equipment along with translation facility.
· Consulting Rooms.
· Rooms for alternative systems of medicine like yoga and meditation.
· Pharmacy, pathology laboratory and library.
· Kitchen and dining rooms in the premises.
The Lonavala Project is now underway and has been cleared by the concerned authorities for the construction of approximately 20,000 sq ft with the permission to draw water from the nearby Pavana Lake. Construction work already began in January 2009 and so far the basic infrastructures like water tank and electrical power lines have been installed. Water will also be collected from small streams for use at the site and for this a retaining wall cum bridge has been constructed. At this point, all the completed work on the site costs around Rs 40 lakhs (US$85000) . The Estimated cost for the whole project is Rs 6 Crores (US $1.3 million).
Our major source of funds has been our own reservoir of money. This has been possible as none of the teachers charge any fees for the charitable events and seminars.
Apart from this we have also been fortunate to get some help from patients and other donors who are supporters of Homeopathy and believe in our mission and work.
An appeal to you
However for the project at Lonavala, we would be requiring some more funds as our existing funds are not enough to make our dream into a reality. We have a lot in plan and without your kind and timely involvement; these plans may not see the light of day. Therefore, this is an appeal to you to help us in our endeavors and our project so that the benefits of Homeopathy can reach so many. Our conviction and dedication will never change and your generous help will help us go a long way in providing this patient oriented medical care to people.
Ours is a completely non profit making charitable organization. Any money donated to HRC is exempt from tax according to Section 80-G.